Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Rock Steadi!

Yep, that's Jerry Holway sitting on his invention, Skyman. This was the last day of the Steadicam Operators Association's Spring Workshop at the Historic Yellowsprings. I had an opportunity to attend this workshop and it was just incredible. The instruction and amount of equipment was amazing. I have heard that Disney World has character breakfasts, where kids can sit and have breakfast with Mickey Mouse or a Disney Princess. Well, the morning that I walked into the Workshop breakfast and sat down across from Garrett Brown... man, there's my Disney Princess!

All joking aside, I want to thank the instructors as well as my peers for such a great time.

If you are interested in attending a SOA Workshop more info can be found at http://www.steadicam-ops.com/

No comments: